Sunday, September 13, 2009

Camping at Snowball

Add Image
Last weekend we camped with Mike, Teresa, Ryan and Casey at a very quite secluded area in Snowball. We had a blast relaxing with not very many people around. For those who don't know, my favorite way to camp is in the middle of no where.

I chased this leaf floating down the river for quite a little ways trying to get just the right photo. As you can tell by the next picture something swam into my picture. (click on it to enlarge it. look in the right corner.) Yes, I am 99% sure it was a snake. I yanked when I saw it so the picture is not so good. Scott isn't so sure it was a snake but it made me decide I had taken enough pictures and put my camera away.
Thanks guys for a nice weekend away. We hope to do it again sometime.

No comments: